Help us build the next fintech success story by opening banks to innovative startups!
My client is a fast-growing, seriously funded international financial technology company in the open banking space. They are soon opening their Swiss office in booming Zürich West, allowing them to better support local banks in their open banking initiatives. That’s why they need you as their
Your responsibilities in this fascinating role are:
- technology expert for the Open Banking API solution
- help banks integrate the product into their system landscape
- help fintech companies connect to the banks via the API solution
- a passionate expert in financial technology, with deep-rooted interest for api technology
- a people person, able to communicate with tech stakeholders and subject matter experts
- self-driven, with a consultant’s mindset, someone who pushes the limits, an achiever
- a generalist with a large tech toolbox
You bring along:
- a degree in Computer Science, or similar
- good knowledge of financial technology space
- 3 years + experience in a financial technology role (either fintech or bank/insurance or similar), e.g. as senior developer, architect, or similar
- at least one programming language at expert level (e.g. Java, C#, Python, etc.)
- some experience with the latest enterprise integration patterns (e.g. Kubernetes), cloud technologies (aws, azure, or similar), containerization (docker)
- proven track record in software and digitization projects
- strong communication skills
- German is a very big plus
To learn more, contact email@example.com or call +41 44 500 60 30.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss or EU citizenship or Swiss work permit).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org