Help us build the next fintech success story!
My client is a fast-growing, seriously funded international financial technology company in the open banking space. They are soon opening their first international office in Zürich, Switzerland.
The Zurich office will not only serve local and international Swiss banks, but it will be a key location, crucial in executing their strategy to connect banks with innovative FinTechs.
To make this work, they need you as their innovative
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven financial technologist with an entrepreneurial and international mindset.
- be the technology expert for the Open Banking API solution.
- help banks integrate the product into their system landscape
- help fintech companies connect to the banks via the API solution
- create prototypes, support the product manager in product strategy, support pre-sales activities and proofs of concept, and more
- grow into the company-wide tech lead for the open banking suite
- a passionate expert in financial technology, with deep-rooted interest for api technology
- a people person, able to communicate with internal and client tech stakeholders and subject matter experts
- self-driven, with a consultant’s mindset, someone who pushes the limits, an achiever
- a generalist with a large tech toolbox
You bring along:
- German B1 required
- a degree in Computer Science, or similar
- good knowledge of financial technology space
- 2 years + experience in a financial technology role (either fintech or bank/insurance or similar), e.g. as software engineer, architect, DevOps with programming skills, or similar
- at least one programming language (preferably Java, but C#, Python, etc. can also be considered)
- some experience with the latest enterprise integration patterns (e.g. Kubernetes), cloud technologies (aws, azure, or similar), containerization (docker)
- proven track record in software and digitization projects
- strong communication skills
To learn more, contact email@example.com or call +41 44 500 60 30.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss or EU citizenship or Swiss work permit).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org