Website ipub GmbH
Are you interested in growing both your professional network and your skillset? Would you like to be measured and remunerated for your results, and not just for being in the office? Do you want to take an important role in shaping and growing a young and dynamic company with an international mindset?
This role offers independence as well as lots of room for personal development and growth.
ipub is a temp staffing agency in the financial technology space. We connect the brightest minds in quantitative finance, data science, and blockchain technologies with projects at banks, insurance companies and in fintech startups.
We are small and beautiful, and proud of it. We are different in that our values center around trust and lasting relationships with companies and contractors, as well as with employees.
And we have high ambitions! That’s why we need you.
In this multifaceted role, you will lead the day-to-day recruitment processes, and you will interact frequently with candidates, clients, and our contractor community:
- Recruiting and Recruitment Consulting
- discuss requisitions with clients
- write and place job postings
- post opportunities on social media and through GigBuzz, our community of independent professionals
- screen CVs and interview candidates
- advise candidates regarding rates, CV writing, career development
- Networking, Community Building, and Buzzing (depending on your interests)
- network with hiring managers, MSPs, and other client stakeholders
- represent ipub at GigBuzz community events, at conferences, job fairs, etc.
- write blog posts, post on social media, and help – whatever it takes – to establish the ipub brand.
- …some back-office support
- perform background checks
- support the client onboarding process
And when we say flexible, we mean flexible: We are open to discussing part-time (50% – 100%) and a home-office day.
Your energy, your ambitions, and your mindset are more important than the bullet points on your CV, age or gender. You will feel at ease in our small team if you are a good communicator, a people-person, yet a meticulous and reliable doer.
Social media is an important part of today’s recruitment, and even more so for our company strategy.
Having some experience in recruiting will certainly help. Tech recruiting even better. Temp tech recruiting best. But that’s not a strict requirement. Being interested in the technologies we cover is, though (quantitative finance, data science, blockchain).
The main working language is English, but fluency in German is a big plus.
Why should you apply?
This might be your dream job if:
- you want to shape the way people work in tomorrow’s workplace
- you want to play an important role in building a young and dynamic company
- you want to build your professional network in the Swiss tech recruitment space
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com