Gigs for geeks!
For an exciting project, we are looking for a seasoned Fullstack Developer.
For one of our clients, we are currently building an SaaS offering. The architecture consists of an account management service, an admin service, and an R/Shiny app that contains all the business logic.
The team consists of 5 technologists, spread all over the world. We are working remotely, but still use an agile setup.
The project has started a few months back, focusing solely on the R/Shiny business logic.
We are now looking for a senior fullstack web developer who can build the admin and account management services.
You will take full ownership of the web application, consisting of the following tasks:
- Develop Java Backend of Services, integration with database
- Develop Account Management Service frontend, integrate with payment service provider
- Develop Admin Service frontend
- Integration of R/Shiny app, SSO
- Architecture / Software Engineering / Deployment of ShinyProxy, Keycloak, Docker on Ubuntu
You will directly liaise with the subject matter expert, as well as with the other team members.
Remote work possible, and a minimum of 20 hours per week for the next three months is required, 40 hours per week would be better.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a seasoned fullstack developer.
Project working language is English, but the app will be in German. German is not needed, but certainly a plus.
Currently, we are thinking about Java springboot service with a react-based frontend. But we are happy to consider other options.
Also, you need some sysadmin skills, e.g. to configure reverse proxies on our web-server, integrate keycloak / SSO, and more.
Why should you apply?
This project offers lots of independence for remote workers, though with a very fast-moving high-calibre team. Also, you’ll learn about new technologies (R/Shiny), a new business domain (company valuation), and integrating complex architectures.
How to apply
Write a mail to email@example.com, with your CV, and the following information:
- availability (as of when, number of hours per week)
- cost (we pay an hourly rate. What would you require? In EUR, USD, or CHF). Note that this is a remote project, so we need to see rates that are realistic depending on where you are based.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org