We are looking for a quantitative analyst that can support the credit analytics group of a international bank in Zurich, Switzerland. This is a one-year contract, on-site in Zurich, starting on 1. December 2017 (negotiable).
We expect the following qualifications:
- PhD or Master’s degree in a quantitative subject
- Strong quantitative finance skills
- Experience (work or academic) in credit risk modelling
- Having had exposure to any of the following: Economic Risk Capital, IMM Exposure, AIRB calculation
- Programming experience with R or similar
The Credit Analytics group is responsible for the methodology and development of credit risk management and capital calculation across the group.
In order to apply, you need to be eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss passport, Swiss work permit, or Schengen area passport).
Get in touch with Christoph Glur by mail or by calling +41 76 320 60 76. I will fill you in on the details about the project, rates, relocation to Switzerland, and more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com