Help us build the next fintech success story by opening banks to innovative startups!
My client is a fast-growing, seriously funded international financial technology company in the open banking space. They are soon opening their Swiss office in booming Zürich West, allowing them to better support local banks in their open banking initiatives. That’s why they need you as their
Business Manager Switzerland
Your responsibilities in this fascinating role are:
- head of the Zurich office, managing a small but growing team of professional services staff and technologists
- head of projects Switzerland, managing key accounts with both banks and fintech companies
- supporting sales and marketing, in collaboration with the HQ in Munich
- a passionate expert and visionary in financial technology, with deep-rooted interest for open banking and digitization
- a people person, able to communicate and negotiate on C-level
- self-driven, entrepreneurial, with a consultant’s mindset
You bring along:
- a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar
- good knowledge of the Swiss banking space, as well as the international fintech ecosystem
- 5 years + experience in sales, consulting or project management
- proven track record in software and digitization projects
- strong communication skills
- German is a must-have
To learn more, contact email@example.com or call +41 44 500 60 30.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss or EU citizenship or Swiss work permit).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org